Today Lisa and I are traveling down to the bustling metropolis of Lincoln. Today we are going to break the news to my parents (Mom if you are reading this that means you too....you just get to do it phone :( ). Word on the street is that all parties involved will be excited about this. And really quite honestly, I'm excited to tell them about the baby.
The bad news in this is that Lisa has been suffering with constant nausea. Who ever named it morning sickness apparently couldn't tell time as Lisa has been sick all day everyday for the last week. We have taken to buying stock in all things ginger as things like ginger ale, ginger candy, and well ginger seem to help. Stay tuned to find out what is happening in Lisa's belly during the next few weeks...I'm hearing heart beats and protruding limbs are developing as I type.
We were absolutely thrilled to hear the news! Sheldon & Lisa in their most creative ways broke the news to us by showing us their blog! I was so shocked I couldn't talk at first! We are soooo excited because I was sure Sheldon & Lisa were going to make us wait for YEARS before they blessed us with more grandchildren! We're very, very happy!
ReplyDelete