About Us

Welcome to our blog. We are Lisa and Sheldon Kranendonk. This page was inspired by our new family member who will be joining us in the near future. This Blog will also serve as a way to keep all of our friends and family updated on our family developments. We are very excited about our newcomer and wish to share the adventure with all of you. So fasten your safety belts and prepare for a wild ride and we share the story of our first child.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fetus Kranendonks first pic.

Here is a picture of our fetus. He is a mere 12 weeks old. At this time her ears and eyes are starting to develop more fully and he is able to open and close his fist. Her umbilical cord is starting to circulate blood through her body and kidneys start to produce urine!! From this point on development happens very quickly we will continue to update as the baby grows.

3 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see this first picture of our grandchild! I love, Love, LOVE the picture! I put my finger up to the baby's fingers and I could feel it right down to the pit of my stomach. This baby will be so loved by so many! We're also so pleased that Lisa's mom & dad are such great folks and will be so close to support Sheldon & Lisa through new parenthood and to be our grandbaby's 'close' grandma & grandpa! When you can't be close yourself, it makes me feel really good that I can count on Ron & Connie to be there when I can't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were very happy for the news, i'm going to be a grandma ya so cool. you both will be the best parent's every, look at your career's so wonderful. wow. i really enjoyed the visit we had. it was long time coming. so sara and larry are going to be saving lots of money so we could go up to the house some time after there son or daughter or grand child. well love you tree. send you hugs and kisses
    love mommaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little baby girl! Can't wait to meet her! ps.. sorry it has taken me so long to comment.. this is the first time posting has actually worked for me... I am stoked! for baby and for ability to comment
    -Steph

    ReplyDelete