Well Go! time is almost upon us. So we wanted to take a few moments to update all of our friends and family on the ongoings of our family. Lisa is doing great and is feeling just as great. She is uncomfortable at times and has been having some Braxton Hicks Contractions which are her body's way of preparing for birth of the baby.
I have to say this whole pregnancy journey has been quite the learning experience for us. We have watched and learned about the development of our child while in the womb and have learned a lot about each other as well. As many people have told us I am sure we will learn much more about each other and will surely learn more about our daughter as she grows. While this will probably be our last post until after the baby is born I want to thank everyone for being supportive of our family and being so generous and caring.
Diapers and baby powder with love,
The Kranendonks
PS. Pics of preggo Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment